Thông tin đăng tuyển
Team Leader Assistant
Nhân viên chính thức
Lao động lành nghề
Chi tiết công việc
- Production Assurance:
• Undertake work planning for the assigned team.
• Ensure the quality control and communication process are in place.
• Ensure the delivery time.
• Allocate qualified and relevant staff for immediate mission or new production projects, support the implementation and ensure the quality.
- Administration and Monitoring:
• Cooperate with the Training Coordinator and the Trainers to facilitate and monitor training for the team members.
• Monitor and provide coaching / supporting to the assigned team members.
- Team Leadership:
• Responsible for day-to-day overall coordination of the assigned team.
• Monitor the production flow and performance of the assigned team as well as ITs individual members and take necessary corrective action.
• Ensure the discipline and company policy and procedures to be compliant by all the team members.
• Conduct monthly performance evaluation of the team members as assigned.
• Cooperate with HR in working with the timesheet and meal calculation.
• Support other teams and department with the in charge team related issues. Other tasks as deemed necessary and assigned.
• Competitive salary with up to 14 months of salary.
• Salary review once a year.
• Annual luxury Kick-off vacation;
• International, professional, creative working environment and talented teams
• Common cultural-sportive- art Clubs and activities, sponsored and / or supported by the Company (Ex: team building, Football, English…).
• Insurance as Governments regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.).
• AON Premium Healthcare Insurance package, with possibility to cover family members.
• Relevant training will be provided at the company’s expense and we also allow developers to improve their skill set during normal business hours.
• Daily various foods, drink, and seasonal fresh fruits;
• And many other benefits, let's join us to discover!
Yêu cầu công việc
• Education: Relevant university degree, preferable in architecture, graphics, , English or computer software.
• Experience: At least 2 years of working experience in management or leadership position in a production / manufacturing platform. Experience in working with European clients, Illustrator / Photoshop software is a clear advantage.
• Languages: Good English for communication in both written and oral form. Fluent in Vietnamese
• Good computer skills: excel, word, powerpoint, email, internet
• Good communication skills
• Good management and leadership skills in order to lead and work with team members
Mỹ thuật/Thiết kế
Nơi làm việc
Loại h́nh công việc
Bán thời gian
Hạn nộp hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Nhà tuyển dụng
Công ty TNHH Esoftflow
Tầng 7, ṭa nhà Hàn Việt, 348 Kim Ngưu, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
043 641 6864
Người liên hệ
Điện thoại riêng
Ưu tiên ứng viên Nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến
Bản đồ đường đi
this is a test of the map